Your customers Google. Get on it.
When your customers need something, they Google it.
Your business location can show up on their Google Maps. But you have to be on Google Maps first.
Let’s help your business get Googly!
Rachel Moore is a Level 7 Google Local Guide, with 36K views on her Google reviews and 2.3 million views on photos/videos she has added to Google Map locations. She is an expert at using Google Maps / Google My Business to help your customers find and fawn over you.
What We’ll Do for You:
- Claim/Add your business or company physical location to Google Maps.
- Verify your location so you can control it (we’ll coordinate with you and Google to verify the physical location).
- Add up to twenty (20) photos/videos to your Google Maps location (client-provided).
- Customize your Google My Business profile with your company logo, a cover image, and your business information (hours, website, contact info).
- Provide template Google Review responses for your use (for positive, neutral/mixed, and negative reviews received).
Cost: $100 USD (per location)
What You’ll Need:
- A brick-and-mortar location (can be a suite within a building, as long as it’s somewhere a person can physically visit).
- Your company’s contact information (phone, email, website).
- Your company’s logo.
- A Gmail account.
No products were found matching your selection.