Push PLAY for your business from Broadcast to Podcast
- Are you hearing more about podcasts?
- Are you seeing more livestream videos by businesses?
- Would you like to be able to leverage video and audio for your brand?
The time is perfect for you to tap into the power of mediums like livestreaming and podcasting to share your content to the world. But how will you get started?
Learn How to Broadcast
Video is hands-down the most engaging way to share your business with customers today. They get an instant sense of who you are, what you’re about, and video is also incredibly shareable! In fact, over 3/4 of businesses say that using video marketing has a direct impact on their goals.
In the first half of the From Broadcast to Podcast course, you’ll learn:
- how to use livestreaming video for your business’ specific goals;
- which platform(s) make the most sense for your broadcasts;
- what equipment to acquire and use to create an effective livestream;
- where to use the resulting video content elsewhere in your content strategy;
- and all the tips, tricks, and hacks to broadcast on a budget!
Learn How to Podcast
We’ve come a long way since the first podcasts published in 2004, and today more and more brands are taking their content straight into the earbuds of new audiences. Podcasts are an incredibly mobile and effective way to ensure your message gains a faithful community of listeners (and ultimately, customers!).
In the second half of the From Broadcast to Podcast course, you’ll learn:
- how to plan out your podcast, from title to tags;
- which pieces you’ll need to set up on your website and in the podcast platforms;
- what equipment to use for creating a quality audio file;
- where to share your podcast and market it to new listeners;
- plus several recommendations for podcasts you can try for ideas!
Marketing effectively is all about multipurposing the content you create. If you take the time to create a stellar infographic, you won’t just share the link—you’ll tweet out one of the data snippets, or blog about the findings, or transform it into a gorgeous presentation deck to share in conference rooms.
You can also achieve maximum efficiency by multipurposing a livestream broadcast into an audio podcast! That’s why this course is so effective for showing you new ways to share your content while also saving yourself time (ahem, money!) in the process.